On the blog.....

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Good Old Clarks

Browsing


I received an email yesterday sharing the happy news that the Clarks 50% Sale was on! I hit the trash button and genuinely thought no more about it. However today I was chatting to a colleague who was clearly highly excited about this sale - so - now I know other people are hyped about this, I feel I'm missing out if I don't join in.

What can I say - it's infectious! Now I'm the one shouting about the wonders of the Clarks 50% sale. Snakeskin is apparently the new black this season, so I think these are a gem of a find! I love Ash shoes, but have to say these beauties from Clarks are a fine replacement if ever I saw one. A snip at £35 in the sale and still available in every size! Check them out here. For me, there are a few potential purchases in this sale - watch this space!

Ash Takoon £129
Clarks Netrix Rose now £35

Wore


Today was eldests school trip to Tatton Park, Cheshire for a day in the life of an Anglo-Saxon. As she doesn't like or do dresses, I think I did pretty well getting her to wear this ensemble, although didn't push my luck with the matching frilly hat. I'm no historian, but I'm pretty sure the Anglo-Saxons didn't wear Converse! 

Despite almost missing the coach (who would possibly remember from a letter 7 weeks ago that the coach left at 8.45am?) she made the trip and a good time had by all....



Bought


We love gardens - just not huge fans of gardening, so over time we've created the lowest of low maintenance back garden - packed full of evergreens and not a blade of grass in sight! I've just received these fabulous bright green deck chairs from John Lewis - there should be and will be 4 chairs when John Lewis get round to replacing a broken one. They're available in fab bright colours and I think make a lovely change from your average plastic deck chair.


Suntime Ibiza Outdoor Chair £29.99


I really can't account for these landing in my garden a couple of weeks ago.....in my defence, all I have to say is that they add a splash of colour and remind me of Florida. Nothing more to add! My Dad saw them, said 'Are those Flamingos?', then promptly rushed home to report to my Mum - 'Do you know they've got Flamingos in the garden?' - guess they aren't everyones cup of tea......

Don Featherstone Pink Plastic Flamingos

No comments:

Post a Comment