On the blog.....

Saturday 13 June 2015

Lux Love

Hinting

Lux Earrings £89 Plumo
It's our 15 year wedding anniversary next month and as luck would have it, I've received an email from Plumo advertising their pre-sale sale! 

I've admired their Lux Earrings from afar, scared to get too close in case I accidentally bought them. They are absolutely beautiful.... facetted labradorite drops wrapped in 14kt gold filled wire, handmade and sterling silver. I love them! Understated and a classic design I'm sure will be worn for years to come. Not a bad price at £89, but even better with 20% off (everything!)in their pre-sale which ends midnight Monday. Use code BLUESKY15 at checkout - fingers crossed Hubby is still reading my blog and takes note!



Watching

Years ago we discovered Entourage hidden away on some obscure TV channel. We were huge fans at the time and watched it religiously every week, and have since moaned about the fact that it has never been repeated. All change on that front! Not only is it now being shown on Sky Box Sets, joy oh joy there is an Entourage movie!!! 

Entourage - Now on Sky Box Sets. Woohoo!

So, for the past few weeks Hubby and I have cancelled any resemblance of a life and as soon as the kids are in bed we crack on watching as many episodes as a week night will allow. It's as good as we remember! Loosely based on the life of Mark Wahlberg and his entourage with Vince Chase as the movie star- Jeremy Piven plays agent Ari Gold and is quite possibly the best character to ever appear on TV (closely followed by Roger Sterling of Mad Men). It's utterly brilliant - give it a go if you haven't already!

The movie has just premiered in London (and by all accounts has not been a huge hit State side, but let's not dwell on that small matter). Hubby and I are building ourselves up to a big evening out at the cinema. Now.....just a small matter of arranging a babysitter.....


Burning

I was recently given a Hush gift voucher and it's literally burning a hole in my pocket! It's a fact that I really don't need anymore summer clothes, but sometimes the fear of missing out on a certain item, is all you need to push you in the direction of the checkout page.


Hush Strapless Denim Dress £40

This is that dress for me.....Hush Strapless Denim Dress. With the weather hotting up, funnily enough I think I have identified a denim strapless dress gap in my wardrobe. I'm a little worried I might look like I've just stepped out of the shower....anyone got this dress and successfully managed to rock the denim bathroom trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment