On the blog.....

Monday 8 June 2015

Monday Musings

Debating


Repeat after me...I don't need anymore summer clothes, I don't need any more summer clothes, I don't need........ooohhh nice looking catalogue....Really impressed with the look and feel of this little summer edition that arrived from Boden today. So came across two potentials......t-shirt dress that looks lovely and effortless, and this fabulous cream crochet dress. Downside - could look like a toddler in the t-shirt dress and have absolutely no occasion planned to wear the crochet dress. What's a girl to do?



Lust

Never mind love, I am seriously lusting after this gorgeous screen print from Harland Miller. Hubby and I are celebrating 15 years of wedded bliss in a few weeks, and as soon as I spotted this print, I knew it would look absolutely perfect in our bedroom, replacing a Habitat canvas that's looking a little....well VERY dated. The colour, the look, the vibe are spot on for our home - where do I buy?!! I've scoured various websites and great news - it's available.....£3800!!! We'll have 2!


Wore

I had a lovely evening in a local pub with some friends last night. Leisurely Sunday supper (read the service was seriously slow).

Time to out my new black Boden Ravello top - I'm not a massive Boden shopper - in fact this is the only item I've bought so far this season (big fan of their shoes though). Perfect chic top and I thought it worked well with these Gap jeans, Hush tux jacket and Hush pineapple necklace. I bought this orange Skagen clutch bag in Florida earlier this year, and think it's great for a splash of colour. They've got this clutch in some fab new muted colours on their website - check them out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment