On the blog.....

Saturday 20 June 2015

My Little Pony

Courtship

I love leopard print, so how is it that I don't own any? Clearly I have found (another) gap in my wardrobe that MUST be filled! I'm a flats by day, heels by night person, so given that I don't wear heels all that much, I like them to earn their space in my wardrobe. I've been considering this pair of Pony Tan Leopard heels from Boden for a few weeks now. I'm not blessed with the narrowest of feet (my Mum will confirm this as our shoe battles in my growing years is often referred to...) so this cut out style is perfect for me.


 Tan Leopard Pony Court
 Boden £88 (with Preview Code)


I'm not a big Boden fan (love the kids range though), but I think their shoe collection is pretty good. I'm thinking these will go well with a black jumpsuit (not bought - yet!), look fabulous with jeans, and at a pinch work with some silk sporty elasticated cuff navy trousers (would save me having to buy another pair to match them?). I'm convinced they would be pretty hard working. I've talked myself into a purchase!!

As luck would have it a 20% off the Boden Preview AW15 pinged into my inbox this morning (code 6G7B). It's all change this year - they take payment when the order is received, not when despatched which I think is a little cheeky for an item you may not receive for a couple of months. However their website promises these will be in stock July, so I'm willing to forgive and forget for the sake of my little (leopard) pony beauties.

Hippy

I had a lovely day trip to London on Thursday, and had time for a little tour of Topshop on Oxford Street - I love Topshop, but I'm sorry to report I didn't enjoy the experience one bit - it was overcrowded (the sale has just started), and I just found myself wondering round in circles like someones lost Grandma. This just reaffirms why I love internet shopping so much - at my own pace with a brew to hand ;o)

Moto Raw Hem Denim Culottes
Topshop £38

I didn't see these on my day release trip, but I now keep refreshing the screen in a step closer to the confirmation page...... Downside is I'm worried they may look too long on me, widen my already wide hips and generally be a big mistake!! My heady debate rambles on.

Tasselled

I've got a few birthdays on the horizon, so I'm on the look out for something fancy for these special ladies.... I think I've found the answer in these fabulous Anouska Woods festival tassel bracelets. I think they're a great price at £12 (some are cheaper too!), and perfect for layering this summer. I'll be placing my first order this weekend - and since I'm paying postage, might as well add a cheeky one for myself....you know it makes sense.

Jelly Bracelet with Hamsa Tassel
Anouska Woods £12





1 comment: